As Junior Business Development Representative at Airbank, you'll be instrumental in expanding our customer base. You go above and beyond to generate leads and actively contact new prospects. Ideally, all this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. Through your contributions, our message reaches our target audience so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth.
- Identifying appropriate prospects and managing the sales pipeline end-to-end.
- Reaching out to key stakeholders up to C-level (via existing networks, Linkedin, Email campaigns, events, etc.).
- Developing a thorough understanding of Airbank's value proposition and conducting product demos.
- Working closely with our product & engineering teams to understand customer use cases, becoming the primary advocate for our customer needs internally, and driving issue escalation and new product development.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Experience: Previous internships/work experience is a plus but not required.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target-driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficient in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
- A remote-first setting with offices in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna and flexible working hours.
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- We will host regular off-sites and team retreats and cover transportation and accommodation costs in full.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you. Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.