As Business Development Representative, you'll be instrumental in expanding our customer base with a primary focus on the German-speaking regions. You excel with your understanding of the business development process, go above and beyond to find new avenues in prospecting, build long-lasting relationships with our future clients, and close new deals.
As self-serve B2B fintech, your role has a strong advisory component. Our customers can signup fully self-serve, so your role is to accelerate this process and be value-add partner for everyday business finances. Ideally, all this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. Through your contributions, our message reaches our target audience so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth.
- You're an entrepreneur, responsible for the client base growth in your core geographies. You're not just conducting sales, you develop your own business and focus on growth
- You win new business for Airbank by developing sales methods, identifying appropriate prospects; establishing and building relationships and managing the sales pipeline end-to-end.
- Reach out to key stakeholders up to C-level (via existing networks, LinkedIn, Email campaigns, events, etc.).
- Develop a thorough understanding of Airbank's value proposition, conducting product demos and onboarding sessions, and communicating with technical stakeholders.
- You live and breathe a commercial acumen - this includes nurturing your own social channels with value-add insights to your network. You're both a a business developer, but also brand ambassador
- Work closely with our product & engineering teams to understand customer use cases, becoming the primary advocate for our customer needs internally, and driving issue escalation and new product development.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Experience: A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in marketing and/or sales (Fintech/Enterprise SaaS is desirable but not essential). Good understanding of B2B sales techniques and CRM management, with an excellent track record.
- Data centricity: One of our key values is Own Your Number, meaning we work with efficiency and scale, with a data driven attitude.
- Mindset. You love working in a real fast-pacing environment: As we are launching across countries, priorities and strategies may shift rapidly and you'll be in the driver's seat. You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the financial management sector.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficient in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
- A remote-first setting with offices in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna and flexible working hours.
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- We will host regular off-sites and team retreats and cover transportation and accommodation costs in full.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you. Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.